Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Sunday 27 April 2014

"The pay is $20"...Its Chris Adams

I finally managed some brush time over the weekend, and finished off the latest 54mm cowboy figure. Chris Adams from the Magnificent 7. A fairly simple paint job as it was kept in a black outfit. Once more another finely detailed figure , even has a cast eyeball!  There guesses what Western I shall be watching shortly.






More progress made on the rest of the stuff on the table, The 18mm French Cuirassier have been finished ready for basing by Steve who's present they are. - I will post up when he has them done.


Also on with with final preparation for the Blog Con meet up next weekend. I will be doing an update post tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment